Pothole Damage can be very serious.
Tire wear, Front-end Alignment, Bent Rims to Broken Shocks are all results of Wintertime Pothole Damage.
Wintertime driving can certainly take it`s toll on your vehicle. Potholes are the main culprit of this damage. If you feel a vibration, or the vehicle pulls to the side after hitting a pothole, please contact us immediately at 908-277-3300 to evaluate your vehicle. For your own safety, PLEASE DO NOT PUT IT OFF AND WAIT!
Warning Signs of Pothole Damage
- The vehicle rolls or sways on turns.
- The vehicle`s front-end dives when braking.
- The vehicle`s rear-end squats upon accelerating.
- The vehicles slides or bounces on a winding, rough road.
- The vehicle sits lower in the front or rear.
- The vehicle loses directional control during sudden stops.
- The vehicle is leaking or has visible signs of damage.
- Inspect the vehicle tires for any bulges of bubbles.
- If the steering wheel pulsates, the vehicle may have front-end damage.
Our $79.95 Pothole Damage Inspection Offer includes;
- Complete tire and wheel inspection.
- Suspension inspection.
- Computerized 4-wheel alignment.
- PLUS 10% off any Pothole related repairs.