Volkswagen College Graduate Program
What are the benefits of the College Graduate Program?
- Your 1st Monthly Payment* is WAIVED
- If you lease, security deposit is WAIVED
- No Credit History Required
- Great financing and lease rates available
- No Co-Signer Required
Who is eligible for this?
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Must be within six months of graduation or have graduated no more than 24 months prior to the date of his/her credit application, from a 2- or 4-year accredited U.S. or Canadian college or university with one of the following degrees:
- Nursing degree (RN or LPN)
What can I buy with this exclusive program?
- Any New Volkswagen or Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen
Can I lease a car instead of buying it?
- Yes, you can lease or buy a New Volkswagen or purchase a Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen.
Do I need a Co-Signer?
- Nope. A Co-Signer is not required for the College Grad Program.
What should I bring to Trend Motors?
- Proof of income & full-time employment. If you’re still in school, a verifiable job letter will work too.
- Copy of the your degree or transcript.
- Two references that live in the U.S. including name, address and phone number.
What do I do next?
- So if you’re an alumni of Rutgers, NJIT, Rowan, Princeton, Montclair State, Ramapo, Drew, Seton Hall, Fairleigh Dickinson, Monmouth or Centenary College to name a few, you may qualify. Don’t hesitate and stop dreaming. You worked hard for it, now it’s time to start getting a return for it.
Disclaimer: *College Graduate Program is offered through Volkswagen Credit. Volkswagen of America, Inc. (VWoA) will cover the first monthly payment, up to a maximum monthly payment of $800. VWoA will not cover the first month’s payment for Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Program expires January 2, 2018. See dealer for complete details.