The re-designed 2012 Volkswagen Passat has been named Motor Trend’s Car of the year at the 2011 LA Auto Show.
Our NJ VW Dealership has been receiving the New 2012 VW Passats and so the team at Douglas VW put together a walkthrough of one of the 2012 VW Passats in NJ. (see below) The 2012 Volkswagen Passats have been full re-engineered from the interior to the exterior to engine enhancements along with a reduction in starting price to make it more affordable.
Did you know that the 2012 VW Passat is built in the United States? The 2012 Passats are actually built in Chattanooga, Tennessee. As seen by the video below, this 2012 VW Passat keeps it’s German characteristics and has not been Americanized by being produced in the United States.
Watch the Douglas VW video below on the 2012 Volkswagen Passat NJ Walk-Through and Review.
The 2012 VW Passat surpassed it’s competitions in the Auto industry based on ratings received in 6 Categories and was named Motor Trend’s Car of the Year. Some characteristics of the 2012 Passat are mentioned below:
- Advancement in Design
- Trendy and Engaging Re-designed Look to the 2012 VW Passat
- Engineering Excellence
- 2.5 Liter Engine & Turbodiesel applications
- The 2012 Diesel Passat averaged 34.3 MPGs and the 2.5 Liter averaged 26.5 MGPs
- Six AirBags, Stability Control, ABS, Brake-Assist-, Tire-Pressure Monitoring,
- Car Value
- Reduced starting price of the 2012 VW Passat by producing it within the United States at the VW Tennessee plant.
- Performance Engineering (Of Intended Function)
- Improved Interior Space with 49 Cubic Feet of Rear-Seat Space and 15.9 Cubic-Foot Trunk with Folding Down Seats
The new 2012 Volkswagen Passat has been noted for having one of the most spacious interiors among it’s class with a variety of powertrain options to suit customers in NJ, NY, PA or CT based on their commuting requirements and living lifestyles. Douglas VW, an established VW NJ Dealership serving VW Passat customers in North, Central, and South Jersey as well as the Jersey Shore.