If we could teach only one value to live by, it would be this: Success will come and go, but integrity is forever. Integrity means doing the right thing at all times and in all circumstances, whether or not anyone… Continue Reading
Adapted from Net Driven Do you value your business reputation? Do you know how customers like you perceive a business, service or product? The number of stars, thumbs ups and written reviews a business receives can serve as an asset,… Continue Reading
Adapted from Jim Van Dyke’s Automotive & Tire Center posts Sluggish. Squealing. Unreliable. Vibrating. If any of these descriptions fit, your car might be trying to tell you something — like it’s time for a tune-up. Today’s vehicles differ significantly… Continue Reading
The Difference Douglas Makes
- What is right for our customer, is right for us!
- We are totally committed to your customer satisfaction.
- We have over 40 Years of treating our customers with respect.
- Most of our Sales, Parts and Service personnel have been with Douglas for 10-30 years.
- We are committed to rectifying any issues that may arise with your experience.
- Our focus is on You and your vehicle.